Nanotechnology Innovations for Healthcare, Energy, Automotive, and Electronics Applications Markets, 2018 Report
“This issue of the Nanotechnology TOE covers innovations in healthcare, energy, automotive, and electronic applications. Innovations profiled a yeast-based biosensor for measurement of radiation exposure level, stretchable electronics for applications in robotics, sustainable light-emitting Particles for LED displays, a simple method for controlling properties of carbon nanotubes, and controlled release of microRNA for healthcare applications.
In addition, novel wear-resistance ceramics, a ceramic-coating with self-healing properties, and a 3D graphene aerogel that can be used in energy and aerospace applications are profiled.
Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Yeast-based Biosensor to Measure Radiation Exposure Level
- Simple Method to Control Properties of Carbon Nanotubes at the Production Level
- Nanogel to Prevent Virus Infections
- Controlled Release of MicroRNA to Accelerate Bone Healing Process
- Silver- and Copper-based Conductive Nano Inks Enabling Electric Devices Competitive Production
- Nanoceramic Materials with High Wear Resistance Properties
- Self-healing Ceramic Nanocoating for Automotive Applications
- Sustainable Light Emitting Nanoparticles for LED Displays
- Stretchable Electronics for Applications in Robotics
- 3D Graphene Aerogel from Graphene Oxide
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82q53t/nanotechnology?w=4